The 21-Day Sugar Detox Program – Full Review
February 26, 2016 \ Reviews \ 0 Comments
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Introduction
The opportunity to get to know your body really is among the top things a health program should offer.
And that is the main premise of the 21-Day Sugar Detox, a program that lets you get rid of your food cravings, start eating healthier, and start treating your body like it’s really yours. The truth is, every organism is different and complex on its own. That being said, understanding how it functions and what it needs is a priority when starting every health program. This 21-Day Sugar Detox Review covers all of the benefits of this program, plus many more things you should know before starting.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox program has been gaining a lot of traction worldwide and has been attracting people from all over the world to a new way of eating, which rids them of sugar and carbohydrate cravings, yet balances their intake and ensures healthy eating. Some of the best things about this program are that it focuses on natural foods, which really provide the body with a variety of nutrients.
Visit the Official Site of The 21-Day Sugar Detox.
Sugar Detoxification in 21 Days – The Basis of This Program
The 21-Day Sugar Detox program consists of three levels and is delivered through an online platform where you get the access to all the ebooks, audio files, cheat sheets and videos that the program contains. Moreover, you get access to:
The 21-DSD ebooks: There are four ebooks in the 21-Day Sugar Detox program, including the Quickstart Guide, the Modification Guides, the Detox Cookbooks and the Bonus Guides. While the Quickstart Guide lets you learn everything about carbs, sugar, eating habits, and balancing your blood sugar levels (plus tons of other things), the other ebooks focus on giving you more precise information that tailors to your needs.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Video & Audio Files: The 21-Day Sugar Detox comes with an audio recording and transcripts which you can listen to and get to know all about the feelings, concerns and possible issues or thoughts you may experience during the program. Additionally, the video files help you understand this aspect even more and prepare you for the 21-Day Sugar Detox by motivating you to go beyond the limits and make the most of your body (with the right eating habits).
The 21-DSD Resources: There are a lot of resources linked to the 21-Day Sugar Detox program, which offer information about the program at its very best. This section of the 21-DSD program includes:
• coupons, U.S. wellness meats
• Detox email subscription
• Community (still in preparation)
• Recommended websites, blogs and other sources
• Recommended products and brands to use/shop from
There are a lot of useful detox guides which are one-page; however, they wrap together a lot of information which is beneficial with the program and can be great to print out to guide you along with it. For example, there are one-page detox guides about how to dine out, how to figure out the carb count each day, how to fix a quick meal, and even how to ‘survive’ a breakfast without eggs. The guidebook on meal plans and cookbook information is especially great in this section and includes everything from shopping lists to planning your own meals and how to do it from A to Z.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox, or 21-DSD – Who Is It For?
“Is the 21 Day Sugar Detox program for me?” you are asking yourself.
According to many people who have tried out the program, it is definitely not considered a ‘bad diet’ or labeled that way. However, this program definitely restricts some of the products that many people may favor, and includes a lot of fatty fish, liver and vegetables to create a healthy diet. With that in mind, the program definitely adds up to the vegan approach; however, it lets you eat anything within the limits and you’ll never starve yourself.
For people who have never changed their eating habits, the 21-Day Sugar Detox may come as a surprise. However, it is definitely a positive surprise and one that is absolutely worth it. Moreover, it is a transition into a new way of eating and includes recipes that are considered the healthiest meal plans for anyone.
People who work out, are pregnant or are nursing are all a great fit for this program. Even people who suffer from thyroid conditions can find this program ideal for them – especially with the energy modifications and lot of content and information that is tailored to these types of people.
Related Article: The Fat Loss Optimizer Guide
The 21-Day Sugar Detox and the Approach Behind It
You certainly wonder about the approach of the 21-DSD program and how is it presented. And obviously, no one wants hard-to-grasp information – especially when it comes to health programs and food.
In that manner, the 21-Day Sugar Detox excels, presenting everything in a clear and concise way. The design of the health program is eye-catching and gorgeous, but also modern and tailored to the overall approach of this health program. The language in which the 21-DSD content is written is easy to understand and simple, although at some points it describes information that only food experts and nutritionists can understand. That being said, even with no prior knowledge at all, you can easily start making the most of your sugar detox sessions.
7 Things to Know Before Starting the 21-Day Sugar Detox Program
Let’s face it: no one can know everything before testing a program themselves. However, we tested this program and found out a lot of things, including some things you will never see anywhere else but should know about this program. So, the 21-DSD will be a great fit for you once you get to know the things mentioned below:
1. 3 weeks can be a long period for some people. Yes, you may be thinking, “Hey, it’s just 21 days… I’ll do it.” But after a reality check, many people experience the wake-up call of sugar – which is definitely one of the vital things powering our brain and body.
2. The 21-DSD does not cleanse Candida – There are many misbeliefs about this. The 21-DSD definitely doesn’t cleanse Candida, although it may be a good first step before the actual cleanse.
3. 3 weeks might not be enough – Yes, you may want to try this program again to see its full benefits. It’s not a one-off program that works perfectly the first time you try it, but it definitely makes you feel different.
4. It’s nowhere near a lifestyle agenda – No, this program is not about thinking differently, exercising, or anything else adding up to the lifestyle idea. It is only a healthy eating plan which provides you with the information you need to live without sugar cravings and tons of other things.
5. It’s three-sided – There are three levels within the 21-Day Sugar Detox program, and you can choose whichever you want according to your ‘level’ and lifestyle.
6. You’ll learn a lot about sugar – After all, this program gets you rid of sugar, which means that aside from leaving it behind, you will learn a lot about it and how bad refined and processed sugar is for our bodies and brains.
7. It comes with full meal plans for 21 days – This means that you won’t be able to fix meals on your own which do not follow the concept of the 21-DSD. Instead, it describes a perfect plan for meals along the entire principle, which can, however, be modeled by you, according to your wishes and the ingredients you have for each meal.
So… Is It Worth It?
Or to be more thorough, the 21-Day Sugar Detox is 100 percent worth it. The value for the money is insanely great with this program, and the quality of information will leave you amazed. The Quickstart Guide alone is a handy book worth a lot, and the backup information that the 21-DSD offers is among the most thorough on healthy eating available.
With the clean layout, great design and thorough and concise writing style, the 21-Day Sugar Detox is a great fit for all those people who want to reset their bodies and minds and enjoy the benefits of good healthy by eating quality food and praising the wonders of detox.
Although at surface level it’s just a cookbook, the 21-Day Sugar Detox is really more than that. It is a way of living healthy – and a heavy collection of the best healthy recipes to end your sugar roller coaster!
For more information visit the Official Site of The 21-Day Sugar Detox.